A TRIBUTE TO EVERY MOM!
You are our heroes, every day of the year.
You have the most important job on Earth.
Yeah, you’ve heard it before…because it’s TRUE.
On good days and bad days, sick days and well days, you show up.
• is puked on, spit up on and pooped on
• is up at 6am on Saturdays watching the same cartoon, again and again
• welcomes stretch marks as a badge of honour
• goes on busses full of screaming kids on school field trips to the zoo on a rainy mucky day
• spends her last dime on another balloon cause you’ve let the last 2 float away
•goes to work with spit up in her hair and diapers in her purse
•clears her schedule so she can play taxi driver to all games, from early morning to late at night
•wipes the tears from your eyes when your heart has been broken, while secretly holding back her own tears
We all love our moms but when life gets busy we are all guilty at times of taking her for granted.
So THANK YOU!
•Thank you to the stay at home mom and the working mom
• to the C-section mom & the home birth mom
• to the co-sleeper & the independent sleeper
• Thank you to the nursing mom & the bottle feeding mom
• to the organic, BPA-free, toxin-free mom & the mom who doesn’t have time for that sh*t
• to the homeschooling mom & the public schooler
YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!
Every Single One of You.
You truly wear the most important title in the world: MOM
Now, sit back and enjoy a good laugh with the following video: The Secret to Being A Perfect Mom. It sure made me laugh!